Please browse through the Frequently Asked Questions below. If a question repeats itself more than once, we post it here…
If there’s still a question that remained un-answered, please drop us an email at:
Support [at] PCSpeedMaster [dot] com
Can I Try PC Speed Master First?
Sure! You can, and you should! You can download our free trial here.
PC Speed Master will scan your computer , will find all the errors and you can fix 25 of them totally for free.
Can I Restore My Registry AFTER The Scan & Repair Has Been Done?
Yes you can. Restoring your registry previous status is done in 3 easy steps:
- Go to your PC Speed Master client.
- Click on the „Restore“ button.
- Select a restore point and click on the „Restore“ button.
How Do I Activate My Product / How Do I Register My Trial? / How Do I Upgrade To Full Version?
To activate PC Speed Master , please do the following:
- Open your PC Speed Master client.
- Click on the „Register now“ button down in the left corner.
- Follow the short registration process.
- Enter your product key – You can find it on the invoice we sent you.
- Click on „Activate Now“
How Come The Same Errors Keep Showing After The Repair?
PC Speed Master finds and fixes the errors . However, there are programs that recreate the same invalid entries over and over again. There is no need to be worried though as just a small number of errors may reappear after being removed by PC Speed Master.
Is The Registry Backed Up Before The Restore Action?
Restore pointa are created and logged automatically. You can utilize them and track them at the restore points screen, when clicking on the restore button.
Do I Have The Latest Version Of PC Speed Master? Will My Application Be Updated Automatically?
PC Speed Master is being updated on a regular basis, with new error’s solutions and new features. The updating process is automatic and the application will conduct the update process whenever needed. However, you can click on the “Update” link in the upper right corner on your PC Speed Master menu and your PC Speed Master will check for updates.
How Do I Install And Run PC Speed Master?
- Download and install PC Speed Master from here
- Follow the installation wizard simple steps.
- Launch PC Speed Master.
How Do I Un-Install PC Speed Master?
To uninstall the program, please do the following:
- Go to Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs
- Locate PC Speed Master in the list, select it and click on the „Remove“ button
Can I Skip Scanning Of Specific Registries And Items?
You can manage what you would like PC Speed Master to scan from your PC Speed Master menu.
- Click on “Scan for Errors”.
- choose which ones you want to skip.
- In the “Startup Manager” menu you can uncheck applications that you do not want to have scanned in your start up.
During a scan of your computer you will be able to see what keys and files PC Speed Master has found and will delete, you can choose to ignore specific Registry items. Click on the “+” sign left of each Category and a list of found Registry issues is shown. You can see the ignore list under “Settings -> Ignore list” in your PC Speed Master menu, from here you can also Un-Ignore at any time.
Can I Schedule A PC Speed Master Scan?
- Open your PC Speed Master
- Click on “settings” and “Manage Schedule”, click on the “Manage” button.
- Choose the start time and how often you want your scan to run.
PC Speed Master will start up at the time you choose and run a scan on your computer.